COVID-19 abstract submissions, including exploratory studies, are now open until 25 May 2020.
Abstracts for a virtual one-day COVID-19 Conference on the final day of AIDS 2020: Virtual will be considered in one or more of the following tracks:
- Track A: Basic science, pathogenesis, virology, immunology, inflammation
- Track B: Clinical science, testing (RT-PCR and serologic) and diagnoses, natural history, clinical care, ARDS care, therapeutics
- Track C: Epidemiology, transmission dynamics, prevention, vaccines
- Track D: Public health responses including physical distancing and community level efforts, programmes, policies, lifting restrictions, modeling
- Track E: Social, economic, political, human rights impacts of the pandemic and the response